Accessibility of our web platform
Accessibility, as fundamental criteria of equality for all, provides physical and virtual spaces, such as a website, are adapted to meet the needs of people with disabilities. By following this inclusive principle, the ISM is committed to complying with the WCAG 2.0 AA recommended XHTML and CSS standards as well as the highest government standards for web accessibility.
- The layout allows users to change the size of the characters displayed with the features of their browser.
Navigation and links
- The site map is accessible from every page.
- The navigation menus reflect the structure of the information.
- Adjacent links are separated as much as possible by printable characters to avoid confusion with assistive technologies.
- Each element in the forms is associated with a label.
Accessibility of downloadable documents
If you have difficulty filling out a form on our website, and if you have any questions, please contact us at 613-746-4621, ext. 2239 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org