Bachelor of Nursing Science, University of Ottawa, Master’s and PhD degrees in Nursing Sciences, Administration Option, Université de Montréal. Sylvain Brousseau is currently professor of nursing sciences and director of the health sciences module at the Université du Québec en Outaouais in Saint-Jérôme. His research focuses on the humanist perspective of the quality of work life for nurses and nurse managers. He is interested in national policy development related to the organizational humanization of health services and nurse involvement in the policy field.
- Administration of nursing services.
- Nursing and the political sphere.
- Mixed research methodologies.
- Philosophy of Watson’s Human caring.
- Infection prevention and control.
- Quality of work life of nurses and nursing executives.